Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Getting Inspired for Winter?

Hello To Who Ever May Be Reading This..!


It's getting to that time of year now that the frost covers the ground in sheer whiteness. The sun is glaring down, reflecting on the frost, making it sparkle. Beautiful. Is the only word I can describe it as...


One morning while taking my dog out, I spotted a perfect opportunity to take some photographs.



 It then made me think about Winter Looks...

- Deep Red Lipstick - Dark Smokey Eyes - Over sized Hats - Timberland Boots - Woolly High-Length Socks - Scarf & Gloves - Camera - Blazers - 
















Inspiration For Winter?!



My personal style, what's yours?


A Teenagers' Life
- Is Now Offline - 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Your pictures are amazing! :)

    -Maddy

    howtolyfe.blogspot.com
    moviesunraveled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thanks Maddy, sorry for such a long reply!
      Sophie x

      Delete