Monday, December 29, 2014

Starting A Blog?!

Hi Guys!

I've decided to start a blog! I don't know if it'll work, whether people will like what I'm posting but in some way this is my private life in which I can share secrets and private stuff. Expressing my feelings in some way, like an open councillor I suppose:)

Well anyway this is my first post!


I've always liked writing in a diary, the only diary I've ever properly written in is a long thin, pale pink one which had butterflies on it. Technically it's a journal, but what's the difference between a diary and a journal anyway? I first started the 'journal' in 2009 when I was 12  ~WOW~ 5 years ago, so now you've probably just worked out I'm 17! I got it for Christmas and it starts with each entry only being small but I wasn't exactly Bridget Jones back then, not even now!! Looking through it I shared some deep inner thoughts, things I wouldn't normally share with people... even though the last time I wrote in it was February of 2013! 


So that's why I've now come to start a blog! A little easier than a diary... I suppose, as I can share things with you guys and then you can let me know your thoughts (that's if anyone is actually reading this!) I know I'll never be as big as Zoella, or PointlessBlog or ThatcherJoe, which may I add, who I admire and would one day love to meet them! I think Zoella has been my biggest inspiration to start this blog.. 


I got her book 'Girl Online' this Christmas, which I absolutely loved. (If you haven't read it, I won't spoil it, but highly recommend it!!) I couldn't put it down, it made me laugh, cry, excited, such a mix of emotions yet thoroughly enjoyed it, and can't wait for her next one! Anyway, back to why it's my inspiration, the fictional character in Zoellas' book, Penny, created a blog to express her feelings and thoughts. I thought to myself I want to do the same, the feeling of letting things out and not keeping them bottled up inside, instead I want to be able to feel that I can express myself and not be judged by anyone. 


~Too much soppy talk now?~ 


I'll stop. Think I've written enough for my first post, I just have a problem of 'rambling' on as mum would say! 


I hope to carry on this blog, even if it does mean I'm talking to myself! 


Thanks for listening, and any comments are welcome:)


A Teenagers' Life  

- Is Now Offline -
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment