Saturday, March 14, 2015

My Bucket List!!!

Hey Guys..


So today I thought I'd write a small post, sharing with you guys whats on my bucket list! So... - Confession Time - I don't really have an actual list but they're several things I would love to do in the future! 


  • Travel to Australia
  • Go Scuba Diving
  • Sleep Under the Stars
  • Eat at an American Diner (like the ones you see in movies!)
  • Travel Around America
  • Swim With Dolphins
  • Go in a Hot Air Balloon
  • Learn how to do Professional Photography
  • Stay at a festival for a weekend (the whole camping experience as well!)
  • Skydive (Don't think I could actually do it though!)
  • Go to the Airport, and catch the next flight available!)
So yeah, that's mine! What's yours?

Comment your bucket list, or you're welcome to leave any suggestions!


A Teenagers' Life
- Is Now Offline - 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment