Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Liebster Award!!

Hello fellow bloggers!


So guess what? I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much Emily, means so much!

The Rules

1. Thank and link the blogger(s) who have nominated you.
2. Nominate and link 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) who you think deserves the award.
3. Answer the 11 questions posted by the blogger that nominated you. Then write 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Notify your nominees.

My Questions from Emily!

1. Who is your favourite band and singer?
- I don't have a particularly favourite singer/band, I just love whatever in the chart. But it includes people like Fall Out Boy, Maroon 5, Iggy Azalea and Taylor Swift!
2. What is your favourite song?
- I have four favourite songs which are in the charts at the moment..
     *Bills - LunchMoney Lewis
     *Dear Future Husband - Meghan Trainor
     *Time of Our Lives - Pitbull
     *Want to Want Me - Jason Derulo
3. What are your hobbies?
- I love cooking, especially baking. I enjoy photography and would dream to take a course in professional photography
4. Who is your favourite celebrity?
- Ooo that's a tricky one! I have soo many!
5. What is your favourite colour?
- Turquoise
6. What is your favourite movie?
-My favourite movie is a classic but I just love it! Pretty Woman!
7. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
-I love giraffes, which is ironic as I'm short and they're like the tallest animal!
8. What is your favourite clothing item in your closet?
-My denim jacket, it makes me think of the summer, making me happy!
9. What is your favourite fashion accessory?
-Any! Literally as my friend said, I'd rather wear simple clothing and dress it up with accessories. However, my scarf I nearly wear everywhere, so that's my favourite:)
I0. If you could meet your favourite band or singer, who would you like to meet?
-Tricky, anyone in my music playlist!
11. If you an take a picture of anything or anyone in the world, who would it be?
-It would have to be all my friends and family in one picture because they all mean so much to me! 

My Nominees


(Will add more soon...!)

My Questions for My Nominees!


  1. What inspired you to start a blog?
  2. Where is your favourite place on earth?
  3. What is your favourite memory of your childhood?
  4. What is your most favourite item in your bedroom?
  5. Where would be your ideal holiday?
  6. What is your favourite pair of shoes?
  7. What is your favourite sort of takeaway?
  8. What is the one item you could not live without?
  9. What is your most visited clothes shop?
  10. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
  11. If tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would you do?

A Teenagers' Life
- Is Now Offline - 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love Taylor and photograohy too! I want to do a course of photography, I love represent a lot of things with a picture.
    xx
    www.onlybmh.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete