Friday, April 10, 2015

OOTD..

Hi Guys!

How are we all today! Don't know where you are but it's gorgeous weather today, sun is shinning, Summer is coming quickly this year! So it's Friday! And we all know what that means, not long until the weekend! Anyone got any plans to go out, or is it a quite night in, in front of the TV?!  

So I thought I'd share with you my OOTD...
~Black Jeans ~ New Look~
~Black Cropped TurtleNeck ~ Topshop~
~Batwing Cardi ~ Primark~
~Buckle Styled Shoes ~ Primark~




















A Teenagers' Life
- Is Now Offline - 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great look, babe!
    xoxo
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thanks Vanessa! Means a lot!
      And yeah sure, will follow you now!

      Sophie xx

      Delete