Thursday, April 02, 2015

Those Spring Lookin' Nails..

Hey there!


So it's three days till Easter, and I bet you're looking forward to those Easter Eggs right?! By far my favourite are mini eggs! They taste soo good! But just wait, hold onto that temptation a little longer! 

So today I thought I'd do a quick review on a favourite nail vanish of mine. 
MUA's Nail Polish - Cherry Blossom...



 
Firstly can I say, at £1 a bottle this is a fab little purchase and definately worth it if you want a range of colours! In these pictures I have only applied one coat and a clear top coat over the top! Some of MUAs' other colours look better with two, but this one is especially great to wear if you don't have time to do two. I would say, as these are so cheap, they do tend to start chipping away. So if you're the sort of person, who constantly changes the colour of their nails anyway, this shouldn't be too much of a problem! I love the brush on this nail vanish, as it allows me to evenly spread out the nail vanish giving a smooth coating! This nail vanish doesn't take too long to dry so it's perfect if you're in a hurry! Overall I would definately recommend this product if you're on a budget or if you're looking for a cute little gift for you're friends. 


A Teenagers' Life
- Is Now Offline - 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. MUA are great, they do some really great budget buys. Lovely post mate :) x
    Ally | www.uptownpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree, have so many of their nail vanishes x

      Delete