Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Eye Make-Up!

Hey Tuesday Go-ers?!!

Haha, can I firstly say, I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in such a long time! I've just been mega busy with my coursework due, exams next week and I had my driving test last week. Which.... didn't really go to plan cos I failed! The annoying part is, that it was eyesight that let me down not even my driving! (I didn't see a sign!) Ughh, oh-well, I guess we learn from our mistakes and I'll know what to expect for next time!

So I thought I'd do a quick, simple post just so I had something up for you guys! In these pictures you can't really see the glitter eyeshadow so just imagine!:) Now I don't often wear a huge amount of make-up full stop, but when I do, I mostly direct it on my eyes. Due to my eyes being soooo big, I can't really show off a lot of eyeliner or eyeshadow so most days I keep it quite simple and go for mascara and a light covering of eyeshadow.

All make-up is from Superdrug...
~ Mascara - MUA Define Lengthing Mascara
~ Eyeshadow - MUA Undress Me Too Palette
~ Eyeliner - Collection Fast Stroke
With Make-Up                                                                                          Without Make-Up
 A Teenagers' Life
- Is Now Offline - 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment